Qt Creator is a cross-platform IDE (integrated development environment) tailored to the needs of a programmer who wants to develop programs which run graphically. Qt Creator includes the following features.
- Code editor with C++, QML and ECMAscript support
- Rapid code navigation tools
- Syntax highlighting and code completion
- Static code checking and style hints as you type
- Support for source code refactoring
- Context sensitive help
- Code folding
- Parenthesis matching and parenthesis selection modes
It also comes with a visual debugger .The editor’s features include syntax highlighting and auto completion, but not tabs. Qt Creator uses the C++ compiler from the GNU Compiler Collection on Linu
x and FreeBSD. On Windows it can use MinGW or MSVC with the default install and can also use cdb when compiled from source code. Clang is also supported.
However if you are a fan of console applications ,i highly recommend you to go with ” CODEBLOCKS” since it is more convenient for developing console apps, .dll ,etc.
To get turbo c++ ,click here >> https://crazyprogram.wordpress.com/2014/09/14/download-turbo-c/
To get CODEBLOCKS ,click here >> https://crazyprogram.wordpress.com/2014/09/14/download-codeblocks-compiler-for-c-and-c/