After rebooting, if you have created a Live USB drive or if you have a bootable CD >>
- As soon as you press the power button while starting the computer keep pressing the appropriate button (usually F1, F2, F12, ESC, or backspace).
- while your computer is starting up to get to your BIOS boot menu and select USB drive or CD drive as the startup target.
- otherwise if there’s no boot selection option, go to the BIOS setup menu and change the startup order to boot it by default.
- Note that Live USB drives are bootable only on PCs (not on Macs).
- Otherwise, if you did a “frugal install” by selecting “Hard Disk” as your install target, select the UNetbootin entry(if you have prepared a Live USB from Unetbootin ) from the Windows Boot Menu as the system boots up.
FOR WINDOWS 8 and 8.1 users >>
To enter BIOS in preinstalled windows 8 computers ,
- Hold windows button and press C .
- Select settings and go to ” Change PC settings at the bottom.
- Select “General ” tab and scroll down until you see “ADVANCED STARTUP “.
- Click “Restart ” .
- Then you will see a UEFI BIOS like this.
- In the boot menu, select Troubleshoot.
- In the Troubleshoot menu, select Advanced options.
- In the Advanced options menu, select UEFI Firmware Settings.
- Click Restart to restart the system and enter UEFI (BIOS).
Then it will show you BIOS options.