Did you know that you can run multiple operating systems on your computer without having to re-partition or any difficulty or risk. Follow the instructions below >>
- Download VMWARE workstation here >>
- Install it and after installation start vmware workstation .
- Download the image or ISO of the operating system from internet if you dont have a CD of the OS.
- Select create a new virtual machine in file options.
- Select typical installation. and click next.
- Select the installer disc or installer disc image file(ISO) if you have an image of the operating system you want to install.
- Select the appropriate Operating system which will be in that list or select OTHER if it is not listed there.
- Enter a machine for your OS and the location where it stores data and file settings.
- Select the maximum disk size your OS can occupy in your hardware.
- I recommend selecting the “store virtual disk as a single file ” since that would make your OS to run faster.
- Check all the settings listed are correct and hit finish.
- Your New OS is ready to use .
- Select “power on this virtual machine ” . Then it would start and you are good to go.