Few months ago , i made a tutorial on how to kick other wifi users off your network from your ANDROID phone
(here is its link >> https://crazyprogram.wordpress.com/2014/11/07/kick-other-devices-off-wifi-network-with-wifikill-for-android-root-needed/ )
Now we are going to do the same thing , but with PC . Now , how cool is that ! ? .A small software utility called NetCut (popularly known as Wifikill for PC) does the same thing which the wifikill app does. But the only problem with that wifikill is that you need a rooted phone . This utility NETCUT works in Windows 7 , windows 8 and 8.1 .
This post is solely for educational and learning purpose. This software should only be used on your Local wi-fi network. It is not meant to be used with public wi-fi networks. This software should not be misused and should not be used to play with any public wireless network security.
KEY FEATURES –
- Netcut is a tool to analyse the wifi network.
- You can find Mac address,ip address and brand name of all the devices connected to your wifi network and even change their MAC address.
- The best part is That you can disable the internet connection for any device connected to your wifi network that you specify.
HOW TO INSTALL AND USE NETCUT :-
1. First of all download the Netcut (only 2 MB in size) from the following link. Unpack the content of rar file to get the setup files.
2. Install the netcut as you install a normal software(with defaults). After completing the installation, it will begin the installation of winPcap(necessary). If not started, manually install the winPcap(included inside rar file) .
3. Restart your system. Click on the newly created Netcut icon on desktop (if you choose to create desktop icon at time of installation else run it from program list).
4. You will see the Netcut window with all the devices(including mobile phones and tablets) connected to your local wifi Internet.
5. Here, you can see IP address, Physical address (MAC Address) and host name of various devices.
6. In order to cut the Internet connectivity of a device, select it from list and click on cutoff button. The blue icon for that device will turn into red showing that device has been lost its internet connectivity. If you want to restore the internet connectivity, simply select the device and click the Resume button.
7. Notice the checkbox protect my computer on top. Checking it will ensure that your device is not vulnerable to netcut attack (If some other user on the wireless LAN has Netcut installed).
8. With this wireless network monitoring tool, you can secure your wireless network. Another main feature of netcut is that you can change the MAC address of any connected device. Highlight the device and click Change MAC button.
10. You will not be able to control the devices which have Anti- netcut (Netcut defender) installed and running.
Click to Explore
My recent posts :-