AIRDROID is a free android app that lets you manage all your android devices from any device using internet.
– No USB cable required.
– No driver installation required.
– Same WiFi network or Internet.
– Pure web app, works on Windows, Mac, Chromebook and Linux.
Simply install AirDroid on your Android and you’ll be able to enjoy the following features on your computer at web.airdroid.com:
IT has features like :
– SMS: send and receive individual or group messages.
– Apps: Import and export .apk files.
– Files: Manage files on Android and transferring files between Android and computer.
– Photos: View and manage photos on Android and transferring photos between Android and computer.
– Music & Videos: Play and manage music & videos on Android and transferring them between Android and computer.
– Ringtones: Set music as ringtone and export any ringtone.
– Contacts: View and edit all the contacts.
– Screenshot: View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (root required)
– Camera: See through the lens of both front and back camera, also supports flashlight.
– URL: Push url to Android and open automatically open it with Android browser.
– Clipboard: Share clipboard content between Android and computer.
There are also some very useful features on the Android client, including WiFi tethering, file manager, task manager, etc.
– One less cable.
You should be able to connect different devices wirelessly, without the hassles of USB cables.
– One less screen.
You should be able to work or play with one screen, without being distracted by other screens.
– One less worry.
You should be able to locate your Android devices any time, any where, and wipe all personal data if it’s lost.
Have a look at its features here :>>